Pages

26 februari 2011

Litet tack

Vi är bortbjudna ikväll, så jag har fixat ihop ett litet kort till värdparet. Blommorna som hör ihop med kortet går i gul/orange/rött så kortet fick matchande färg.

We're invited out tonight, so I quickly made a card for the hosts. The flowers that comes along are in yellow/orange/red so the card got matching colours. 


 Jag gillar verkligen runda kort. Det här har två lösa delar som hålls samman med en brad i överkanten. Min nya stämpel passade perfekt här!

I really like round cards. This one has two separate parts, held together with a brad  in the top. My new stamp was just about perfect here! 


En närbild på småblommorna. Distress Stickle har inte hunnit torka ens. :)

Close-up of the tiny flowers. Distress Stickle isn't even dry yet. :)

This one goes into the following challenges:
Stamp Something : Something with flowers

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

If you find the time to leave a wee comment I'll adore you forever!! ;) Your comments means the world to me, thank you all for sending a little love my way. :)