Pages

4 april 2011

it's a girl!

 Nu är det klart. Presentförpackning med kyckling och rosa rosa rosa!! Ingen risk att man missar "modellen" på den här mottagaren.

I'm done. Gift box with chicken and pink pink pink!! No chance of missing the "type" of it's recipient.
 I asken gömmer sig naturligtvis själva presenten. Söt prickig mössa och liten body, med prinsesstryck.

Inside the box is of course the gift. Wee dotted hat, and a shirt, with princess printing.



   En närmare titt på mössans tryck.   A closer look at the hat print.

Ursprungsmärkningen i nacken.  A "tag of origin" in the neck.
Taadaaaaa!! Hoppas nu bara den lilla tjejen blir glad. ;)

Taadaaaa!! Now all I hope for is that the little girl will like it. :)

2 kommentarer:

  1. sååå superfina saker du gör...
    Kramizar Veronica

    SvaraRadera
  2. Åååååå.... Så ljuvligt söt !! Älska de där trycket i nacken på mössan <3. / BM

    SvaraRadera

If you find the time to leave a wee comment I'll adore you forever!! ;) Your comments means the world to me, thank you all for sending a little love my way. :)