Pages

1 maj 2011

Prinsessa och hund

Ännu en beställning på prinsesstryck, denna gång i grönt och blått och dessutom på hjälm i stället för mössa. Nema problema. :) Setet är skickat och mottaget, och köparen blev nöjd. Skönt!

Another order for a princess, this time in green and blue and in addition on a helmet instead of a cap. Nema problema. :) The set is sent and received, and the buyer was pleased. Nice!

 Tyvärr tog det lite tid för mig att få iväg det, så jag skickade med en hjälm till som lite plåster på såren. I mina gömmor hittade jag den här lagom kaxiga hunden, som jag tyckte passade perfekt. :)

Unfortunately it took some time for me send this, so I added one more helmet for goodwill. In my stash I found this saucy little doggie, wich I thought to be perfect. :)  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

If you find the time to leave a wee comment I'll adore you forever!! ;) Your comments means the world to me, thank you all for sending a little love my way. :)