Pages

27 juni 2011

One hug isn't enough

De senaste dagarna har jag gjort kort, flera på raken. Det är ju lika bra att fortsätta så länge det finns inspiration. :) Först blev det tre snarlika kort, fast i helt olika stilar.
Jag gillar texten, den passar till det mesta.

The last few days I've been making cards, several in a row. Might aswell keep going as long as there's inspiration for it. :) First I made three similar cards, but in different styles.
I like the sentiment, it's so versatile.


Ett rosa kort med blommor, blommor, blommor...

A rose card with flowers, flowers, flowers...

...och ett mer strikt i gult & lila.

...and a more strict one in yellow and purple.

 
Fin text eller hur? :)

Awsome words, no? :)

Det sista - som var det första jag gjorde - har cirklar och sjärnor som genomgående tema. Enkelt, men snyggt. Jag gillade färgkombon med ljusgrönt/orange här.

The last card - and the first one I made - has circles and stars consistently. Simple, yet neat. I liked the color combination light green/orange here. 

Det enda av korten som fått insida, eftersom jag gett bort det. :)

The only card with decorated inside, since I've given it away. :)

1 kommentar:

If you find the time to leave a wee comment I'll adore you forever!! ;) Your comments means the world to me, thank you all for sending a little love my way. :)