Pages

29 juni 2011

Same same, but different.

Fler kort på samma tema, fast ändå inte alls. :) Ff samma grundskiss, men den här gången på högkant.

Some more cards based on the same idea, and yet not at all. :) Still the same base, but this time flipped upright.

Först ett mycket enkelt kort, med fokus på min nyaste stämpel. Jag känner på mig att det här retroträdet kommer att bli flitigt använt. Paper piecing is da shit. *s* Allvarligt talat, jag är helkass på promarkers och inks och sånt där, så att stämpla motivet flera gånger på olika mönstrade papper passar mig sååå mycket bättre. Lite extra bling i form av lite distress stickles blev pricken över i. Vet inte riktigt varför det blev ett så höstigt kort dock....

The first card is very simple, focusing on my latest addition in stamps. I have a feeling this retro tree will be diligently stamped with. Paper piecing rocks! *lol* Seriously, I suck at using promarkers and inks and whatnot, so stamping the motif several times on different patterned papers, and then cut and paste, is the thing for me. Some added sparkle with distress stickles is icing on the cake here. Dunno why I made such a fall inspired card though...



 Mmmm, det här kan man inte kalla höstigt iaf. :) Enkla rena linjer, och krispigt färgval. Jag ville använda bläckfiskpappret här eftersom jag tyckte om färgkombinationen, och när jag hittade chipboardglassen var jag hemma! Nästan så man vill sätta tänderna i kortet. *mums*

Mmm, this is far from fall! Clean & simple, and crisp colors. I wanted to use the octopus paper here because I liked the color combination, and when I found the chipboard ice cream it all came together beautifully! Almost feel like having a bite. Yummy!!



Den sista blev också till för att jag gärna ville ha med det fina pappret i nåt projekt. Jag har bara stämplat och embossat "Surf's up!" i ena kanten, och hottat till bandet med ett par svarta rhinestones.

Nu får det nog vara slut med den här typen av kort för ett tag. Jag har en hel del beställningar av olika slag på G just nu, så håll utkik efter nya blogginlägg. :)

Ok, so this last one also happened because I wanted to use the pretty paper. I just added the stamp 'Surf's up!' along the edge, and put a few black rhinestones on the ribbon. CAS for sure. :)

Enough of these cards, atleast for a while. I've got some orders coming up, so keep looking for new posts here. :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

If you find the time to leave a wee comment I'll adore you forever!! ;) Your comments means the world to me, thank you all for sending a little love my way. :)