Pages

4 oktober 2011

Buttons!!

I recently stumbled upon a hidden treasure, in my mother-in-law's garden shed. Who would have thought? :)  Now I feel almost like Scrooge McDuck, only I'm wading through buttons, not money.  LOL

Here's what I've sorted out so far, app. 30 kg out of the atleast 70 kg well-hidden stash. Look at all that color!! ( I say, starting off with the white ones, haha!)











While sorting, sizing and cleaning all of these buttons I realised some are super cool and really pretty, but even the plain ones have their charm and can be stunning when used right.
I also came to think; who designs all these millions and millions of buttons? Pretty cool job.. :)

Now, go one more time and look closer at the pictures. Look at what a fab thing a button is, and what a variety of color and shape there are. Beautiful. :)

1 kommentar:

  1. OH! How exciting! I bet you felt like a kid in front of the tree on Chirstmas morning.

    Jani
    papercompulsions.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera

If you find the time to leave a wee comment I'll adore you forever!! ;) Your comments means the world to me, thank you all for sending a little love my way. :)