Pages

22 december 2011

More matchboxes, and a tag to match

Sorry you guys, it's been a while since I posted anything here. It's just... this time of year is craaazy, and I love it! :)

I decorated some more matchboxes, this time as part of a christmas gift for my son's teachers.




 They're all different, but still goes kinda well together.

I also made some quick tags, that I think turned out really well. Just three stamps, and a little extra red for the bow. Sweet!



And here's a snapshot of the finished gift.

Merry christmas y'all!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Det var riktigt fina julgåvor och fröknarna blev ju så glada för dom!!!
    Jag måste åka dit till affären o kolla en dag, kanske du o jag när barnen är lämnade i skola o på dagis?;-) Kramis o god jul på dig!!!!!!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Åh vad fina julgåvor du har gjort :) Är riktigt nyfiken på din teknik. Det är jätte fina kreationer du har här på din blogg :) Du får ha en riktigt God Jul. Kram Sofia youandmehoney.blogg.se

    SvaraRadera

If you find the time to leave a wee comment I'll adore you forever!! ;) Your comments means the world to me, thank you all for sending a little love my way. :)