Pages

27 februari 2012

Gift box

Lately I haven't been crafting that much in paper, but a few days ago I made this flowered gift box for my sister-in-law. Made and made...I merely decorated the box, but that counts for something, neh? :)

It was a plain white box that I covered with paper, this velvety blue/brown around the most part but for the sides I used a paper with the same blue print, without the brown velvet. Then I decorated with a paper bow, some flowers and butterflies. I put my greeting on a coffee stirrer, almost like a sunflower, raising above it all.

Flutterings...
Another butterfly. :)
The cute paper roses I've won from a blog challenge over at Scrappekammeret. This is the first time I've got a chance to use them.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

If you find the time to leave a wee comment I'll adore you forever!! ;) Your comments means the world to me, thank you all for sending a little love my way. :)