Pages

2 september 2012

Teacher appreciation, part A

Last, but not least. Here it's a handwritten letter-style background, to wich I added more confusion - I mean depth - by masking with numbers and glimmer mist. Sadly all that sparkle won't show up in this photo.

A for Agneta.
To me the background resembled a somewhat stormy summer sky so I went with that feeling and added some clouds and birds also. The minimini tag tagged along here too. ;)

What's better for a windy day than flying a kite? It's made from newpaper paper from the E, and this too sparkles....

Down on the ground is where hearts and roses grow.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

If you find the time to leave a wee comment I'll adore you forever!! ;) Your comments means the world to me, thank you all for sending a little love my way. :)